Sunday, January 04, 2009

New Years resolutions !

www.azaloe.com

For years I looked for answers that were right under my nose. One such quest for me was what the best way to start of the day would be. Food wise I used to eat a bowl of cereal and then spend the morning in a carb induced coma.

I never thought that a health shake would hold me over as a morning meal but after doing a 9 day cleanse with the Forever Clean 9 product I realized that a shake was a great start and carb induced coma's are a thing of the past.

Now the plan for the new year 2009.

Wake up and have a glass of lemon water and take Forever Living Probiotic. Get ready for the day.

Breakfast time:

Drink 4 oz of Aloe Gel

8 oz of Almond milk (Best tasting non dairy drink)
1 whole banana
4 or more fresh or frozen strawberries
1 peeled Kiwi
1 Scoop Forever Ultra Vanilla
Blend and enjoy

This is the type of meal you can look forward to every morning.

If you have any questions about the products mentioned above you can visit our site at www.azaloe.com. There are links to videos for each of the products.

Have a great and rewarding year.

Sincerely

Mike and Shannon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home